Thank you for considering a gift to KSWP, KAVX and Lufkin Educational Broadcasting Foundation (LEBF).
You are supporting the Vision/Mission of Serve, Share and Connect at KSWP and KAVX!
You gifts makes a difference in lives daily. In the last 12 months over 4900 people have ask for prayer, 516 of those made decisions to accept Christ as their Savior. It’s donors just like you who make that happen!
>>>>Scroll Down for the areas that will explain how easy, safe and confidential your gift giving is to KSWP/KAVX/LEBF.< <<<
EZ-Giving – Gifts Paid by EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer aka Bank Draft or Direct Debit Deposit)
- Monthly Gifts Paid by EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) also called Direct Debit (Our preferred method with the least cost to process.)
- Monthly gifts paid by Electronic Funds Transfer/Direct Debit can be processed on either the fifth or the nineteenth of the month, as you direct us. Please include a check made payable to LEBF/KSWP/KAVX for the fifth month’s gift, as well as a second, voided check showing the date you prefer for your EFT/Direct Debit monthly gift.
- EFT monthly gifts directed to Special Projects are debited each month either the fifth or the nineteenth of the month, as you direct us. It will continue until the gift is completed. EFT monthly gifts directed to Operations are considered sustaining gifts, and will continue until you tell us to change or discontinue your monthly commitment. Your gift will automatically be processed on the fifth or nineteenth (whichever you chose) of each month. (See Sustaining Gifts section.)
Also considered EZ-Giving – Gifts Paid by Credit/Debit Card
- For monthly gifts directed to Operations made by credit or debit card (online or Sharathon), the first payment will process the day you make your gifts. The second month and thereafter, a gift will automatically be charged to your credit or debit card the fifth or nineteenth of each month and becomes a sustaining gift, which continues until you change or stop it. (See the Sustaining Gifts Section.)
- Single Gifts (One-time gifts) paid by credit or debit card (via the web or during Sharathon) are processed the day you give.
- For monthly gifts to Special Projects made by credit or debit card (online or during Sharathon), the first payment will process the day you make your gift. The second month and thereafter (until the gift is completed), your gift will automatically be processed on the fifth or nineteenth (whichever you chose) of each month.
Sustaining Gifts (Sustaining Monthly Givers)
- When you give monthly toward Operations by credit/debit card, EFT/Direct Debit, or if you have a pledge and pay by check/money order your gift continues until you notify us that you want to change the amount or discontinue it. Because your gift continues, you won’t need to gift again toward Monthly Operations next year. (Note: Gifts to Special Projects do not qualify for this option; therefore, you will need to give again toward Special Projects.) If you do not want your gift to automatically renew each year, please respond to the renewal mailing you will receive in March.
- Gifts made monthly to Operations by credit/debit card, EFT/Direct Debit are automatically made sustaining. Your gifts will continue at the same amount until you instruct us to change or discontinue them.
Gifts paid by Check or Money Order
- Each gift paid by check or money order generates a reminder/receipt letter which is mailed on or near the nineteenth of each month. It will serve as a reminder to you of your next gift, if any.
- The reminder letter will show the gift date, the (annualized) gift amount, the total amount received toward your gift (as of the date at the top of the coupon), and the amount necessary to keep your commitment on the schedule you have set up.
- Any gifts received after the date at the top of the coupon will be reflected on the next letter mailed.
- If you pay ahead on your gift, the letter will reflect an amount that you have paid ahead. For a single gift pledge (aka one-time gift), a reminder is generated each month until the gift pledge is fulfilled. If you know the month you wish to fulfill your one-time gift(s), please let us know by calling (936) 639-6400. Ask for Donor Relations in the office staff and we will send you a reminder at that time.
- Each year, by the end of January, LEBF/KSWP/KAVX mails a statement to every donor whose gifts total $200 or more. This statement documents what the donor has given during the preceding calendar year. All gifts received from January 1 through December 31 (previous calendar year) will be included in the statement sent by January 31. (new year)
- Your gift is a commitment between you and God. We don’t employ credit bureaus or collection agencies. The payment reminder letters sent monthly are not overdue notices or collection devices. They allow us to automatically and accurately process your gifts. This allows us to be better stewards of the gifts God provides through you.