Look down at your feet – think about your shoes.
Whether you’re a construction worker with steel toed boots or an executive secretary with high heels – shoes are important.
Shoes support the entire weight of your body for the day.
How you feel at the end of the day often depends on the comfort of your shoes.
School children also need comfy, durable shoes.
Children sit in class but also run in the gym or on the playground.
Good shoes protect their little feet.
Join KAVX and Buckner Family Place for a shoe drive to fill the needs of the Back to School Bonanza.
Last year children in Angelina County received over 2,000 pairs of shoes.
There’s a greater need this year.
Drop off a new pair of children’s shoes at Buckner Family Place in Lufkin, Friday, July 29th or in advance at one of the convenient drop-off locations.
- A-1 Party Rental
- Angel of Joy Lutheran Church
- Austin Bank
- Buckner Children and Family Services
- Calvary Baptist Church
- Chamber of Commerce
- Christian Words and Works
- Commercial Bank of Texas
- Eastview Pentecostal Church
- Faith Family Church
- First Baptist Church
- First Christian Church
- First Methodist Church
- First Presbyterian Church
- Health Care Networking Association
- Homer United Methodist Church
- Merle Norman / Connie & Crew
- Payless Shoe Source
- Regions Bank
- Southside Baptist Church
- Andrews Catholic Church
- Cyprians Episcopal Church
- Patrick Catholic Church
- Marco’s Pizza
- McWilliams and Son Heating and Air Conditioning
- LiveWell Athletic Club
- Greg Longino, Attorney
- New to You Consignment and Retail
- The Alcohol and Drug Abuse Council
- Farmers Insurance – Garrett Massie
- The Hip Hicks Boutique
- East Texas Vendor Mall & Food Court
- Denman Avenue Baptist Church
- Lufkin Administration Building
- New Prospect Baptist Church
- Trinity Baptist Church
- Harmony Hill Baptist Church