You can win a gift pack during Love that Sticks this year.
So let the fun and encouragement begin as you grab yourself some sticky notepads and start sticking your personal style of encouragement for others to read.
Take a photo of your Love that Sticks note and post it on the KAVX Facebook page with #lovethatstickskavx
Gift packs include gift cards to Orange Leaf, Chili’s, or Restoration Restaurant.
So start sticking your Love that Sticks notes around town, in the office, at school, and even in your own home.
Summary: DJs will announce how to participate in Give-Away, and why to do it. Through out the month of February.
Times & DJ’s doing Give-Away: All
Number of Prizes and a Description: 4 prizes (2 tickets each winner)
Each prize contains: 2 gift cards per winner
General contest rules for this give-away at kswp.org apply with these specifications:
How to enter or participate: Take a picture of the where you posted your post-it note with nice/loving/sweet note on it and in the description put #lovethatstickskswp posted either to Facebook or Instagram (or #lovethatstickskavx on KAVX Facebook only) throughout the month of February and we will announce our winners on the 28th
Eligibility restrictions: If they don’t have the hashtag they are unable to participate
Give-away Dates: Wednesday February 28th
Approximant Value of Prizes: $10-25
Total Value of Combined Prizes: $95
Basis for Valuation of Prizes: Retail Cost
Time and Means of Selection of Winners: Random picks on social media (2 from Facebook, 2 from Instagram)
Tie-Breaking Procedures: N/A
Applies to All Contests… For Specific Material Terms… Required by FCC Rules… See Page Specific to the Contest, Promotion or Giveaway.
1. Dates/Terms/Eligibility. Radio stations 90.9 KSWP / 91.9 KAVX / L.E.B.F. may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest(s) or Give Aways without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on 90.9, 91.9 and/or posted here or in the Specific Material Terms for Individual Contests (see below). The Contests are open to legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age and older, residing in Texas or West Louisiana, unless otherwise noted. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Employees or agents of the Station, (L.E.B.F.) Lufkin Educational Broadcasting Foundation, Incorporation, other Texas or Louisiana radio stations or any entity associated with the Contests or Give Aways, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate.
2. Prizes Only one winner or qualifier per household per contest or giveaway for prizes valued under $600 dollars. After winning a prize valued over $600, winner must wait ninety (90) days before they are eligible to win another prize worth over $600 dollars. All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F., prize donors or sponsors for reasons of unavailability. In which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
3. Prizes unclaimed after 45 days become the property of KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F.. KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F. assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F. is not responsible for replacing tickets in the event of show cancellations as a result of weather, promoter or performer. In the case of a concert or event with a date sooner than thirty (30) days, tickets and any associated prizes will be forfeited at 5 PM on the last weekday prior to the date of the concert or event. If the prize(s) are mailed by KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F., the winner assumes all risk of loss, theft, late or miss-delivery.
4. Conditions/Restrictions. Each winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F.. A winner of a prize with a retail value of $600 or more will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F.prior to receiving their prize. Each winner will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize and may receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate and/or win the Contest will be disqualified.
5. KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F. is not responsible for errors, problems or delays in the mail or telephone systems that may prevent callers or entries from reaching KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F.. Listeners can call any of the KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F.‘s phone lines. If a caller gets disconnected for any reason before their name and phone number have been recorded, another will be taken. Decisions of KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F. station management are final. All contest entries will become the property of KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F..
6. Release and Indemnification. In exchange for the right to participate in any Contest, each participant agrees to forever release and indemnify KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F., and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries and employees (the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant’s participation in the Contest.
7. Rules. Any violation of these general rules, specific material terms or internet rules, below, will result in disqualification. Copies of these rules and terms are available for download here, in person at the KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F.‘s studios (151 Holmes Road, Lufkin, TX 75904 or P.O. Box 151340, Lufkin, TX 75915) during regular business hours or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F. at this address.
Specific Material Terms for Individual Contests/Games
Special Internet Rules for contests involving kswp.org and kavx.org
1. Game and contest participants using the Internet must provide a valid email address. Limit one entry per email address unless otherwise noted.
2. Any prize that involves and overnight stay for two must be won or given to a married couple. That couple must claim the prize in person at the KSWP/KAVX Business Office.
3. KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F., prize donors and sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions whether caused by KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F., users, by any equipment or programming utilized in promotions, games or contests, or by human error which may occur in the processing of submissions, which may limit a participant’s ability to participate.
4. KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F. corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. KSWP / KAVX / L.E.B.F., in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. All Internet participants agree to be bound by these rules, and the Official General Rules appearing above.
Rules for Specific Giveaways, Contest, Events, and Promotions
On a regular basis the radio station does a giveaway, contest, events, or promotion that requires additional guidelines or rules as required by the Federal Communications Commission. Look for this information for a specific event on the webpage assigned.
Random Giveaways, Contest, Events, and Promotions
From time to time an On-Air person may randomly do a giveaway at his/her discretion during the broadcast day. This giveaway may be done by phone, social media, or “in person”.