Just like every other celebration the past few months
You can still honor mom this Sunday it will just require some extra imagination & planning.
If you need a little help here are some ideas to get you started:
- Flowers are still always good and many places are delivering but you need to do it early. Perhaps visit a nursery and get her something to plant in the yard instead.
- You don’t have to take mom out to eat. You can always do the cooking & cleaning the kitchen of course.
- Homemade gifts are always a great idea, especially if it comes from the kids or grandchildren.
- Wash mom’s car and do some heavy duty detail work to get every inch clean.
- Perhaps a gift card for some on-line shopping would make her day.
- Use some good old-fashioned elbow grease and clean out her garage, utility building, or pantry.
- Mow her grass or weed the flower bed.
- Repair something that’s broken
If you have an idea, share it with everyone.