You appreciate your pastor.
Your pastor delivers the word.
Your pastor shares the Gospel.
Your pastor visits the sick.
Your pastor comforts the grieving.
Your pastor is there for you – day or night.
October is Pastor Appreciation Month but the end of October does not mean the end of your appreciation.
For some helpful ways to say “Thank you” follow a link below!
- FamilyLife: “20 Ways to Encourage Your Pastor”(Blog)
- Focus on the Family: “Church Resources”(Collection of Audio & Articles); “Pastor Care Line” (Help & Support for pastors); “FREE Clergy Appreciation Month Guide” (Downloadable PDF); “Pastoral & Ministry Leader Retreat Centers” (Downloadable Referral List); “Hope and Renewal for Our Pastors” (Broadcast)
- Grace to You: “Ten Reasons I Am a Pastor”(Blog by John MacArthur); “Insight into a Pastor’s Heart” (Archived Broadcast)
- Revive Our Hearts: “30-Day Praying For Your Pastor Challenge”(PDF Download)
- Evangelism Explosion: “Pastor Appreciation” (Blog)