God created you and only you can do what you do, the way you do it. Many that volunteer on The Krew say,
- “I feel it is important to help others.”
- “Volunteering lets me learn through direct, hands-on experience.”
- “Volunteering makes me feel better about myself.”
- “Volunteering can help me to get my foot in the door at a place where I would like to work.”
- “Volunteering allows an individual to strengthen his or her social relationships.”
- “Volunteering is a good escape from my feelings and gives me a chance to be around others.”
We need You! Volunteers help us do the best job we can at all the events that we are involved in around the community. If you are interested in being a part of the Volunteer Krew then fill in the information in the form* and we’ll get back to you.
So, do you have the skills needed to be a volunteer? YES! We’ll send you more info and collect more info from you about what skills, talents and interests you have.
*Your information will not be shared with anyone else!
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE FORM TO SUBMIT!